Sonet Digital works/contracts on a monthly payment schedule unless alternative arrangements are agreed upon with the client in advance. Our monthly invoices are sent to clients 30 days in advance of the payment date.
Sonet Digital is a VAT-registered company, UK companies unless exempt will be charged VAT in accordance with HMRC.
Sonet Digital accepts the following forms of payment:
Direct deposit – Bank deposit is our preferred form of payment
PayPal – We accept PayPal directly to our business account – the fee is paid for by the customer.
Bitcoin – Sonet Digital accepts Bitcoin (BTC) as a partial payment for SEO services and consultancy services.
Ethereum – Sonet Digital accepts Ethereum (ETH) for partial payment for consultancy services – the fee is paid for by the customer.
We will accept more types of Cryptocurrency in the future – keep checking back for more details.
Please see our Legal pages for more details on the terms & conditions
- Update: December 2nd, 2003- Changes to Payment types – removed ‘cheques’ as a payment option.
- Update: July 3rd, 2007 – Added PayPal as a payment option for International customers.
- Update: October 16th, 2008 – Removed cash as a payment option.
- Update: September 2, 2015 – Added cryptocurrency BTC as a payment option.
- Update: September 23, 2019 – Added Polkadot (DOT), Cardano, (ADA), and Ethereum (ETH) as payment options.
- Update: August 31st, 2022 – removed Polkadot (DOT), and Cardano, (ADA) from payment types.